Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Personal View

Photography for me is very unfamiliar, even not interested before i have taken photography class.
Since i don't take much photo, i don't know, just don't feel the motivation in capturing image as  a hobby.
However, i enjoy looking at those awesome photos taken by some random photographer which i don't even care about their names.
I know that, great photos need a large amount of effort, skill, inspiration and some different aspects which i have not aware of right now.
But now, i have choosen design for my future path, and photography will be a very helpful and crucial assistant for my design.
For instance, Ms Lisa's principle of design class composition assignment has involved photography knowledge into it.Which are the same aspects which i have learn in Mr Vinod's photography class.

The aperture, light source, composition, shutter speed, ISO.....

Well,by playing with these aspects, i am able to understand more about the essence and meaning of photography, but now i am still a rookie in this field. There's tons of stuff I need to unearth myself through the exercises and assignments given by Mr Vinod.
So, to begin with, what i really need is a DSLR CAMERA 
Luckily, i was able to borrow from my friend's father.

Nikon D3000


It was a pretty good camera, for a newbie~
And finally i know what are those "buttons and switches" do after a few photography lessons.For me is a big step in my design field.

No comments:

Post a Comment