Thursday, June 6, 2013

1st Photo Presentation

I have gathered 15 photos of mine and make it into a video presentation.



1st picture : This is my dog. Her name is Yuki. I bought her from 1 of my neighbour with RM300. She was extremely mischievous and like to hunt down various kind of small living beings such as lizard,frog. The worst is when i saw a bloody sparrow is shivering in her mouth. But she's quite obedient now due to some dog training by myself.

2nd picture : The guy without his pants is my friend. Due to his thigh was bitten by the leech and he was forced to take off his pants and sprinkle some salt on the leech.

3rd picture : The bareheaded guy on the left is one of my best buddy when i was serving the national service. We are the guitarist for the christian fellowship and we played a lot of inspirational christian songs, mostly from Hillsong.

4th picture : I am holding a real M16 bullet in the picture when i was conducting the rifle shooting session in my national service camp. It was an unforgettable experience for me and i also secretly keep one of the bullet for myself. But the bullet smells so badly after keeping a month in my drawer. I ended up throwing it away to prevent any unexpected explosion happened.

5th picture : The first accident i have made was crushing my dad's car side mirror. But I didn't get scolded by him, the funny part is he's the one who get scolded by my mum for letting me driving that 7 seater Toyota Estima.

6th picture : Everyone was so shocked at that time. The whole lorry was flipped over when the examinee was driving up the slope. But luckily no one was injured and i think all the loss was claimed from the insurance.

7th picture : I drew this on my forefinger and middle finger when I was bored. Anyways, is about a bad guy trying to do a hostage-taking action.

8th picture : These buns are so cute isn't it? But the taste is completely opposite to the way they looked.

9th picture : One day i was eating in a western restaurant with my family at Solaris. And i saw Brad Pitt and Paris Hilton in the steak menu...

10th picture : This picture was taken in a back alley in Melbourne. All i can say is their back alley is so artistic and clean at the same time. This is so inspirational to me but unfortunately, this can't be seen in our country, not even the cleanliness. 

11th picture : First fish in my life when i was fishing at some lake in Melbourne. It took me 2 hour to get one single fish and i was so impatient while waiting it.

12th picture : This is my first self catching fish n chip, and it tastes extremely delicious after 2 hour effort on it.

13th picture : This huge portrait was made by thousands of cubic chocolates in a famous chocolate factory in Melbourne.

14th picture : This is kinda uncomfortable isn't it? you're probably wondering is that a mouth makeup or an eye makeup? Actually is a lips makeup with an eye's graffiti on it. And they even stick some eyelash on top of the lips.

15th picture : One day i was doing some random art reference on the internet and i saw this picture. The picture is quite scary but kinda romantic at the same time. The artist for this particular is so brilliant that he was able to illuminated the strong feeling of deep love with death element in it. I like the picture so much and i would like to post it for the last one. 



This assignment is kinda easy and i enjoy sharing some of my favourite pictures or photos to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment